Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What a long, strange trip it's been...

I feel like I should start this out by saying something like, Dear Diary, sorry for not writing. It has been a madhouse trip. But truly wonderful. This weekend I promise to do detailed updates and pictures. I did not always have access, but had a great time everywhere.



The sun is coming up over the east river in NYC right now. It will be in the mid 80's in NYC and I am leaving my sport coat in the closet for sure. OMMA ended yesterday. I had a couple of drinks at Seana's MeeWee event, came home to the Affinia Dumont Plaza, returned the most urgent emails and crashed.



I'm on the 33rd floor with a corner room (jr. suite) and have a GREAT view. North to the Chrysler Building, east to the river and UN Plaza a little to the north. A truly beautiful sunrise, made more beautiful by the knowledge that this time tomorrow I will be in a town car headed for Newark Airport and home.


Highlights? So many.

Karen's shot of a BIG kangaroo early morning in Hunter Valley.
Sydney Harbor. Any time of day or night.
Seeing all of my friends in the business at the various conferences.
But in the end, there's no place like home.
Stay tuned for more.
Dave

No comments: